|Anonymous | Login||12-16-2019 10:52 UTC|
|Main | My View | View Issues | Change Log | Docs|
|Viewing Issue Simple Details [ Jump to Notes ]||[ View Advanced ] [ Issue History ] [ Print ]|
|ID||Category||Severity||Reproducibility||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0002819||[tweak] Any||minor||always||02-17-06 04:31||02-17-06 04:31|
|Summary||0002819: Scriptor doesn't work well once it is disappeared.|
1. Make a rectangle or something from Widget menu.
2. Make a script dragging some tile e.g. 'turn by' from its viewer.
3. Push clock icon to make it ticking.
4. Push 'o' button to close the scriptor.
5. Drag out the scriptor again from scripts category of the viewer.
- The clock icon is stopped even if the status is ticking.
- You can not add any new tile into the scriptor.
I suppose the CScriptorTile>>onClose is the cause of the problem. myScrips
is vanished if you close a scriptor, then it doesn't back no more.
|There are no notes attached to this issue.|
| Mantis 1.0.8[^]
Copyright © 2000 - 2007 Mantis Group
27 total queries executed.|
24 unique queries executed.