|Anonymous | Login||12-16-2019 10:21 UTC|
|Main | My View | View Issues | Change Log | Docs|
|Viewing Issue Simple Details [ Jump to Notes ]||[ View Advanced ] [ Issue History ] [ Print ]|
|ID||Category||Severity||Reproducibility||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0005569||[Croquet] Hedgehog||major||always||12-04-06 22:14||12-11-06 05:48|
|Summary||0005569: Collaborative sometimes doesn't sync|
Sometimes when using KCroquetParticipant and connecting to croquetcollaborative.org, you just hang and never sync. Resetting the server fixes it.
More information needed.
(0008581 - 842 - 905 - 905 - 905 - 905 - 905)
1. On the machine running the routers, check the existence/time of Croquet.log. (I used the default, which is a FreeBSD machine with no OpenAL support.)
2. Connect from another machine using KCroquetParticipant. (I used a Mac separated by 14 hops from the router machine.)
3. Open another world. (I used portals on extreme left or right). Go in.
4. Drag an .mp3 into the world. (I used an 8K sound4.mp3) Make sure it works.
5. Go back to the entry world and close the portal to the world in which you put the .mp3.
6. Verify that you're still live, and the router machine has no new Croquet.log.
7. Cleanly quit the participant with Croquet->Quit.
8. The router has a ConnectionClosed error, as shown by Croquet.log, and no one can join anymore.
8 doesn't occur if you don't do 4. You can drag in pictures just fine.
(0008632 - 19 - 19 - 19 - 19 - 19 - 19)
|12-04-06 22:14||howardstearns||New Issue|
|12-04-06 22:15||howardstearns||Summary||Collaborative sometimes doesn't sink => Collaborative sometimes doesn't sync|
|12-06-06 05:42||howardstearns||Note Added: 0008581|
|12-11-06 05:48||howardstearns||Status||new => resolved|
|12-11-06 05:48||howardstearns||Resolution||open => fixed|
|12-11-06 05:48||howardstearns||Assigned To||=> howardstearns|
|12-11-06 05:48||howardstearns||Note Added: 0008632|
| Mantis 1.0.8[^]
Copyright © 2000 - 2007 Mantis Group
39 total queries executed.|
32 unique queries executed.