|Anonymous | Login||01-18-2022 05:23 UTC|
|Main | My View | View Issues | Change Log | Docs|
|Viewing Issue Advanced Details [ Jump to Notes ]||[ View Simple ] [ Issue History ] [ Print ]|
|ID||Category||Severity||Reproducibility||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0005453||[Squeak 5.2] any||major||always||11-17-06 19:28||11-17-06 19:28|
|ETA||none||Product Build||3.8-05 #552|
|Summary||0005453: Command- keystrokes and Control-clicks in Squeakland plugin are intercepted by Firefox 2.0|
I just tried to use the Squeakland plugin on my Mac Mini. I'm running the most recent version of Tiger (10.4.8), and I have a Squeakland image that I just downloaded.
I'm using Firefox 2.0 as a browser.
* Got a SyntaxError on loading a project (reported separately)
* Trying to use the "mail bug report" menu choice from the debugger, I can't use Cmd-S to do an "accept". In fact, all Cmd- keys are intercepted by Firefox. Unfortunately, there is no text context menu in the "mail bug report" text editor.
* Control-clicks are sent to both Squeak and Firefox, sometimes resulting in both context menus coming up.
|Steps To Reproduce||
* Install Firefox 2.0
* Download and install Squeakland plugin
* Run a project
* Bring up a text editor of some sort
* Try to accept using Cmd-S or try Ctrl-click
|There are no notes attached to this issue.|
| Mantis 1.0.8[^]
Copyright © 2000 - 2007 Mantis Group
27 total queries executed.|
24 unique queries executed.