Mantis - Squeak 5.2
|Viewing Issue Advanced Details|
|ID:||Category:||Severity:||Reproducibility:||Date Submitted:||Last Update:|
|5453||any||major||always||11-17-06 19:28||11-17-06 19:28|
|Assigned To:||OS:||OS X|
|Product Build:||3.8-05 #552||Resolution:||open|
|ETA:||none||Fixed in Version:|
|Summary:||0005453: Command- keystrokes and Control-clicks in Squeakland plugin are intercepted by Firefox 2.0|
I just tried to use the Squeakland plugin on my Mac Mini. I'm running the most recent version of Tiger (10.4.8), and I have a Squeakland image that I just downloaded.
I'm using Firefox 2.0 as a browser.
* Got a SyntaxError on loading a project (reported separately)
* Trying to use the "mail bug report" menu choice from the debugger, I can't use Cmd-S to do an "accept". In fact, all Cmd- keys are intercepted by Firefox. Unfortunately, there is no text context menu in the "mail bug report" text editor.
* Control-clicks are sent to both Squeak and Firefox, sometimes resulting in both context menus coming up.
|Steps To Reproduce:||
* Install Firefox 2.0
* Download and install Squeakland plugin
* Run a project
* Bring up a text editor of some sort
* Try to accept using Cmd-S or try Ctrl-click
|System Description:||on a PPC platform|
|There are no notes attached to this issue.|